Information provided pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) on the provision of personal data for the access and the consultation of the “www.veniceapartmentsitaly.com” website.
Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereinafter “Data protection Code”) guarantees that your personal data will be processed by respecting your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity as data subject, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. To this purpose, the Data Protection Code imposes a series of obligations on the entities who process personal data, among which the provision of ad hoc information to data subjects. DolceVita Apartments s.r.l., in its role of Data controller, provides you this information, in compliance with Section 13 of the Data Protection Code.
• Navigation data
The access and the consultation of the “www.veniceapartmentsitaly.com” website (hereinafter “Website”) do not foresee the collection of personal data by DolceVita Apartments s.r.l., with the exception of certain sections for which you will receive specific information. However, the information system – for its normal functioning – may need to record some of your navigation data. Such data – although not collected to the purpose of being associated with your identity – may indirectly – through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties – make it possible to identify you. For this reason, they may be considered “personal data” according to the definition of the Data Protection Code.
• Purposes and modalities of the processing
Your navigation data will be processed lawfully and fairly, for exclusive needs and purposes connected with the normal functioning of the Website, exclusively with the aid of electronic instruments, following a rationale strictly correlated with the above-mentioned purposes. Processing shall be limited to what is strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website and however be performed by adopting the best and most advanced security measures.
• Data voluntarily provided by users
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and consequences of a possible failure to reply The provision of the above-mentioned navigation data - processed for technical purposes connected with the functioning of the Website – is absolutely voluntary; however, if you refuse, it will not be possible for you to have access to the Website and to use it. Entities or categories of entity to whom or which the data may be communicated, or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or people in charge of the processing. Scope of dissemination of said data Your navigation data will not be communicated to any person external to DolceVita Apartments s.r.l. and will not be disseminated, but may be processed by the personnel in charge of the management and maintenance of the Website; such personnel shall be expressly appointed as persons in charge of processing and, however, adequately instructed on how to act in compliance with the legal rules on personal data protection. We inform you that for the processing of personal data DolceVita Apartments s.r.l. has not appointed any data processor.
• Rights of the data subject, Data Protection Code Section No. 7
DolceVita Apartments s.r.l. guarantees you, in any case, any and all rights of access, intervention and opposition as foreseen by Section 7 of Data Protection Code (see below) among which, in particular, the right to ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, to ask for their communication in intelligible form, to ask for their rectification, updating or cancellation, as well as to object to the prosecution of the processing on legitimate grounds, etc. Said rights may be exercised with a request in writing, by telephone or e-mail, by writing to email@example.com.
• Identification data concerning the Data controller
DolceVita Apartments s.r.l. Via Piave, 15 - 31050 Ponzano Veneto (TV) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Section 7 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. 2. A subject has the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person/people in charge of the processing. 3. A subject has the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) cancellation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifest disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. 4. A subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Type of Apartments:
With Baby Cot
For 2 People
For 3 People
For 4 People
For 5 People
For 6 People
For 7 People
For 8 People
To Confirm your Reservation:
To confirm your reservation you must pay 20% deposit of the total price. The balance must be paid on your arrival in Venice or a few days before.
Booking with us is 100% Safe